LOWRANCE ELITE 5 TI TSAvailability: 1 in stock
Great performance and features for every journey
Ideal for jet skis, kayaks to small sized trailer boats, the Lowrance Elite-5 Ti Touchscreen GPS/Fishfinder TotalScan Packagemaximises the features of the Lowrance Elite-5 Ti with just one transducer! This package comes with the all-in-one TotalScan transducer that provides StructureScan HD and DownScan imaging that you’ll normally get by installing two transducers. The Elite-5 Ti features a 5″ touchscreen, sunlight viewable display that’s easy to use even for beginners. To complete, you’ll also get a Navionics+ New Zealand and Australia Chart Card to rev up its navigation features.
So if you want an easy, convenient and efficient fishfinding and navigation experience, the Lowrance Elite5 Ti Touchscreen GPS/Fishfinder TotalScan Package is the way to go.
1 in stock
- Lowrance Elite-5 5″ Fishfinder/Chartplotter Display (sunlight viewable, touchscreen)
- Navionics+ NZ/AU Chart Card
- Lowrance Mid/High/TotalScan Skimmer Transducer 83/200/455/800kHz
- Protective sun cover
- Installation hardware (Mounting bracket, cables, etc.)
The Fishfinder/Chartplotter Display Unit
For the love of fishing, the new Lowrance Elite-5 Ti Touchscreen Fishfinder/Chartplotter Combo is a touchscreen fishfinder/chartplotter stand-alone multi-function display that matches powerful performance and high-end functions and features with easy to use operation. Sporting a seven-inch, high-resolution touchscreen display, the Elite-5 Ti has your sonar needs covered with StructureScan HD compatibility and support for Low/Mid/High CHIRP and 83/200/455/800kHz frequencies. It has a built-in GPS antenna and reliable Lowrance navigation technology, allowing you to navigate with ease. The Elite-5 Ti also features integrated Bluetooth and wireless connectivity that not only allows you to download software updates directly to the unit, but gives you the capability to download Insight Genesis custom maps to the unit ─ for immediate use ─ directly from the water.
High resolution display
Lowrance-exclusive, high-resolution, 5-inch, LED-backlit colour display.
Touchscreen provides fast, fingertip access to all Elite-5 Ti features.
CHIRP Sonar, StructureScan and DownScan Imaging
Top-of-the line sonar technologies provide the best possible view of the environment beneath your boat.
Scroll back through your sonar, SideScan or DownScan history to review structure or fish targets and mark the location with a waypoint.
Built-in wireless connectivity
Provides access to the GoFree Cloud where you can shop, purchase, download and immediately use Insight maps, and third-party maps from GoFree partners.
An all-in-one transducer, The Lowrance Mid/High/TotalScan Skimmer Transducer matches proven Broadband and CHIRP sonar with StructureScan HD and DownScan Imaging technology, making it possible to target fish and search for fish-holding structure with the same transducer. The TotalScan features multiple mounting options and is fully compatible with displays featuring integrated StructureScan, like Lowrance Elite-7Ti and Elite-5Ti.
Lowrance Elite-5 Ti Touchscreen Fishfinder/Chartplotter Combo Features:
- High resolution display
- Easy-to-use touchscreen
- CHIRP Sonar, StructureScan and DownScan Imaging capable
- Internal GPS antenna
- Optional chart upgrades
- Built-in Wireless connectivity
- MicroSD card slot
- Quick release bracket
- TotalScan (CHIRP, DownScan and StructureScan) transom mount transducer included
Lowrance Elite-5 Ti Touchscreen Fishfinder/Chartplotter Combo Specifications:
- Display: Widescreen, 16:9 ; WVGA color TFT LCD
- Resolution: 800 x 480
- Power Output: RMS (PTP): Max 500W RMS
- Operating Frequency: (50/200 or 83/200 kHz) + 455/800 kHz
- Media Port: 1 microSD slot
- Warranty: One Year
- Display Resolution: 800W x 480H
- Backlighting Type: LED
- GPS and Sonar Overlay Data: Yes
- Split Screen Presentation: 4
- Display Size: 5″/ 12.7 cm (16:9)
- Depth Alarm: Yes
- Shallow Alarm: Yes
- Standard Fishfinding Features: COLOURLINE or GRAYLINE, ASP, FishSymbol I.D., FishTrack and more: Yes
- Temperature Readings: Yes
- Transducer Type: Multiple Selections Lowrance and Airmar
- Operating Temperature: -15° C to + 55° C (+ 5° F to + 131° F)
- Power Consumption: 12 W (0.9 A @ 13 vDC)
- Power Supply (Supply Voltage): 12 vDC (10-17 vDC min-max)
- Navigation: Routes: 100
- Navigation: Waypoint Storage: 3000
- GPS Antenna Type: 10kHz Internal high-sensitivity WAAS/EGNOS/MSAS
- GPS Alarms: Yes
- Custom Mapping: Navionics Gold and HotMaps Premium, Fishing Hotspots PRO and Jeppessen C-Map Max-N
- Background Mapping: Enhanced Elite Basemap
- Languages: 31 – Available in regional language packs
- All-in-one transducer featuring Broadband, CHIRP, StructureScan HD and DownScan Imaging
- Supports 83/200kHz Broadband sonar frequencies
- Supports Medium and High CHIRP frequencies
- Supports 455/800kHz StructureScan frequencies
- Multiple mounting options
- Compatible with Lowrance Elite-7Ti and Elite-5Ti
- Transmit Power: N/A
- Trandsucer Frequencies: 83/200/455/800kHz, Medium/High CHIRP
- Dimensions (WxL): 2.3”x10.2” (59.2 mm x 259 mm)
- Connectors: xSonic (9-pin)
- Cable: 24’ (7.3 m)
- Max Range: 455 kHz ─ 600’ (182 m), 300’ (91 m) to each side; 800 kHz ─ 200’ (60 m), 100’ (30 m) to each side
- SideScan Imaging: Max Speed: 35 mph (56 kph)Mark Objects: 15 mph (24 kph)Optimum Speed: 10 mph (16 kph) or less
- DownScan Imaging: Max Depth: 300’ (92 m)Max Speed: 55 mph (88 kph)Mark Objects: 35 mph (56 kph)Optimum Speed: 10 mph (16 kph) or less
- Max Depth: High CHIRP (200kHz) ─ 1000′ (305 m)Max Speed: 55 mph (88 kph)